Wednesday, November 21, 2012

12 Projects of Christmas

Guys, I really love Christmas.  I always have.  I love the sparkly lights, the yummy smells (pine! cinnamon!), the food, the family time....everything!  Since Halloween ended, I've been waiting (im)patiently for it to be time to put up the Christmas decorations.  Don't worry, I still have fall stuff up for now, but as soon as Thanksgiving is over, I'll be switching it out.  I have a lot of decorations I've gathered through the last 5 years or so, but I always want to add something new.  As a bonus, this year i'm decorating a new space.  I've been wandering the aisles of some of my favorite stores, gathering ideas.  And, in an effort to blog more (and make sure I actually finish these projects) I am making myself accountable to you fine people.



My goal is to complete all of these and share them with you in plenty of time for us both to enjoy them for the holiday. Here is the lineup! 




11. Creative packaging

12. Christmas cocktails


After each post goes live, the list will become links, so you can find everything in one place! I'll also be linking up some ideas from other blogs and websites. One of my biggest goals here is to craft from my stash, so i'm hoping to spend minimal money on these projects.

Look for project number 1 coming soon!















No comments:

Post a Comment